Pages

Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

Is the story True or False?

On monday,
We had to write a school holiday report,
And I wrote this:

The Hill

I had sore knees.  I had just fell off a really steep hill.  My knees were bruised.  I was in so much pain. I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I had to go home early. I was at a friend’s house and she has this really steep hill that she likes to run down. So we had a competition. The competition was, ‘who can run down the hill the fastest?’ I was winning until…

The problem was that I was going too fast. So I fell and started to roll down the hill. I was going so fast that I was going to be sick. I heard my friend calling out to me, “do you need help?” “Yes!” I replied. But by the time I had  said that, I was very close to the ground.

Then I hit the ground. I felt dizzy, and sick. My mum took me home. I was really lucky that my brother wasn’t with me. If he was, then he would have been so annoying! Once I arrived home, I sat down on the couch and watched T.V. When my brother returned home, I didn’t tell him anything.

But he saw the bruises on my knees, and he asked, “what happened to your knees?” “Nothing!” I yelled. If I did tell him, then he would of started being annoying. Mum did’nt know that I was hiding it from my brother, so she told him. And that’s when it started.

What do you think? Is it true or false?

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping that is false as far as your brother is concerned. I am sure he is more helpful than annoying. I am not sure if the rest of your story is true or false so I am going to sit on the fence. I enjoyed reading this post although I am left with lots of questions. For instance I would love to know more about the hill. Are there trees? Is there a path? Just how steep is it?

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.