Pages

Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

100 Word Challenge week two

This week I did the 100 word challenge. I had to write exactly 100 words. This time, We could write about whatever we want, but we have to use five specific words. The words are: Silence, Thunder, Pyjamas, Orange and Swam. I have put the words bold so you can see them.
Here is my story, It is called, What next?

I was watching t.v, I had just swam 4km.
I had to put up with the brutal sounds of thunder. It was so loud, but I eventually fell asleep...
My mum had put me to bed. In the morning, I only heard silence. I looked at the clock and it read, 5:58 a.m. It was sunrise, The clouds were orange and pink, and the sky was a soft light grey. I decided to get dressed out of my pyjamas and into my clothes. I had swimming at 7:00. Now It is 6:00. The alarm rang...

1 comment:

  1. wow I love the phrase; 'brutal sounds of thunder.' what a great description. As a reader I would love to know why you were swimming so much.

    I look forward to your next 100 word challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.