Pages

Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

100 word challenge week three.

This Is my Third week of doing the 100 word challenge, I need to write a story that has exactly one hundred words in it. I have to use this sentence: As the flame flickered and then went out...  My story is called creep. The story is below, Hope you enjoy.

As the flame flickered and then went out, I Jumped into my bed. My eyes started drifting to sleep, I heard a knock at the front door. "Mum!" I yelled. She came into my room, and asked me what I called for. I told her what I had heard. She went to the front door then opened it, "nothing is there, go back to sleep!" As soon as she got back into her bed, I heard it again. I yelled out to mum again and she checked one more time. I heard her turn the handle, and then a scream...

1 comment:

  1. Love the description of your setting Ariana. Draws the reader right in. Remember, if someone is speaking...go to a new line! Keep up the great writing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.