Pages

Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

Argh me hearty! Let's learn how to sail!

On Wednesday My class went sailing. After we talked about how to sail with the coaches, then it was morning tea and my friends and I had a swim in the lake. I got onto the boat after we had a talk about turning and after I had had a swim. My friends called out to me then I turned to them and they made 'look out' gesture with their hands but I didn't get it so I turned around and saw the sailing pole coming towards me and It knocked me over into the water ☺️. The coach had to help me up into the boat again and then I turned to my friends and they were laughing their heads off 😂.  Here are some pictures to show you what it was like!





6 comments:

  1. It was super fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, my name is Tahlya and I am a student in room 2 at kawakawaprimary School. I really like your trip about sailing It made me think of when i went on a trip with my friends Have you thought about on a boat . If you would like to see my learning, my blog is
      http://kpstahlyah.blogspot.co.nz/

      Delete
    2. Hi Tahlya,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog, I will visit your blog, thank you for giving me the link.

      Thanks again,
      Ariana.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Ariana My name is Jazmine I am from Greymain School in Mamaku Hub .
    WOW Ariana it looks like you had a fun time being there I think next time for your slide maybe not to have a lot of slides maybe you should have about 15 or under. You have a lot of information on your slide great work.
    By Jazmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo story Ariana! We're so lucky to have these tools available for us to present our experiences. I like how you incorporated an animation in there too! What would be the most useful thing you learnt that day that you would use in another situation?

    Miss Blair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Ariana my name is Zyah from Grey Main School Mamaku hub I like your work maybe next time you for your slide don't put to many slides but it had lots of information on your slide great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.