Pages

Pages

Thursday 20 October 2016

100 word challenge.

The piercing sound of screaming filled my ears. I darted my way across the room over to the cobweb filled window. The cobweb blocked my vision. I could barely see what was happening. That’s when I decided to race to the door to see the dark looming skies outside. My eyes caught a megalithic sized spider. Questions were growing on me. My brain seemed like it was reducing its size. I had to find a way to escape. The spider seemed to be searching for something to devour. I was motionless; trying to process what was going on. I heard a creak. I turned my head to see a gigantic spider...

5 comments:

  1. What a great beginning to your 100 word challenge. You have incorporated some evocative adjectives and verbs. (e.g. looming and devour) Do you like spiders? Do you like the sensation of them walking across your hand?

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mr Robertson,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog, and no I do not like spiders, I have a fear of them actually!

      Thanks,
      Ariana,
      Yaldhurst Model School.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ariana,

    Wow amazing adjective use. I love doing the hundred word challenge I found it a really hard did you? Can not wait to read more of your post

    Bree
    Yaldhurst Model school

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.