Pages

Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2016

100 word challenge

Today I did my one hundred word challenge.
This time, I had to use these words: However   Yellow   Gingerly   Discovered   Remarkable

Here it is,

Hello? The voice echoed in my ears, before I could even understand the voice. I opened the arched door to see a girl with Yellow hair. Not blonde, but yellow. She stared at me in a gingerly way. Yes? I replied. “Uh, um, I saw your artwork and I thought it was remarkable, is it for sale?” “I discovered it 6 days ago when I rode past on my bike.” I took a glance at her bike that sat on the corner of my driveway. “It isn’t for sale!” I slammed the door, and was surprised at how I acted. However, I had to get back to painting.

2 comments:

  1. I find it remarkable that you have discovered how to incorporate the required words within the 100 words. I am dissapointed however, that I may never know what you were painting and how much yellow paint you gingerly daubed on your artwork.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog.
      It was quite hard fitting the words into my story.
      Have you tried doing the 100 word challenge yet?

      Thanks,
      Ariana.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.