Pages

Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

Holidays Recount

MEGA Air!
In the school Holidays I went to Mega Air Trampolining Park. I went with my Friends, Micaiah, Samara, My Brother And my friend Kimberley. First I went to the tumble area, when I got in, I saw a sign stating 'You can only jump off the boxes if you can jump onto them.' So I tried to jump onto all the boxes. It turned out I could jump onto ALL the boxes apart from the highest one. 

After I started getting really tired, then I went to a platform where you can jump onto a inflatable pit. When I first hit it, I sunk and I felt like I was going to hit the ground. It took SUCH A LONG TIME to get out. I peeked out and then saw that all the people in line were getting impatient and annoyed. So I tried my hardest to get out of the pit. surprisingly, I kept falling over and I could see that now the whole line was getting really annoyed. Annoyed, my friend yelled out, "HURRY UP WE ARE ALL WAITING". I finally got out.

After the inflatable pit, I went back to the tumble area and surprisingly I did three flips in a row without any jumps in between!

I had a really fun time at mega air!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool ariana flipout is cool and mega air a little bit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my Blog, I will try and go to Flipout and then I'll do a blog post about it to tell you how it went!

      Thanks,
      Ariana, Yaldhurst Model School.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ariana,
    My name is Mikaela and I'm a year 6 student at St. Bernadette's School. I really like how you had a picture of the mega air logo also I was interested when you were explaining how everybody was getting impatient. Maybe next time you could make the text bigger because it was hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikaela,

      Thankyou for using the time to comment on my blog.

      In your comment, you have used 'Positive','Helpful' and 'Thoughtful' Statements. These are good to add in your blog comment as it makes it more interesting.

      Thanks for your advice; I will make my text bigger next time :).

      Thanks Again,
      Ariana, Yaldhurst Model School.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.