Pages

Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

The class of monkeys.

On Monday, We went to the Groynes to do some fun activities. First we played the name game. How you play: You get into a small circle with a group. Then you get someone to say their name and something about themselves. When the whole group has done that then you start again. Only this time you get the whole group to take a step backward and then say their name and something different about themselves. But this time you get them to do it louder. Keep doing this until the group gets as loud as possible. That was one of my favourite games.

Second we did a communication game. That was my favourite game. You get into three lines of three. All the people in the line have to be facing the same way but the front line faces the other lines. The third line has to be blindfolded. The second line has to be facing the front line. What the front line has to do is mime to the second line what they want the third line to do. So the second line had to figure out what the first line is miming. Once the second line has figured out what the first line is miming, then they have to yell it out to the third line. For example, "Take two steps forward, now pick up the object in front of you!" Now the third line has to obey the orders of the second line. Once the third line does what the first line mimed to the second line then the game is over.

Pretty much after that then we went onto high ropes. That was my favourite activity of all. I got to the top on both courses. We were named the class of monkeys.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ariana, my name is Kyra in Mamaku 1 @ Grey Main School. I liked your post about The Class of Monkeys because I love climbing! This reminds me of when I went on a family camp in Spencerville-Christchurch where I went on the adventure playground with flying foxes and lots of slides to. Maybe next time you could try saying what you liked about The Groynes. Why did you go to The Groynes? Miharo (Amazing) Work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kyra,
      It sounds fun at Spencerville-Christchurch! Maybe I could go there one time and tell you how it went. I liked the groynes because there were a lot of climbing activities. I love climbing!

      Thanks for your comment,
      Ariana, Yaldhurst Model School.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.