Pages

Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Trapped at school... Or No school at all!

On Thursday, I got to school and my best friend (Grace http://gracestotarablog.blogspot.co.nz/ ) Ran out of the classroom door and she said "Powers out!". We were all so excited until we went into the office and they announced that school was closed. So one minute we were so excited and then the next we were panicking Because school was cancelled. "Our mums are at work!" We couldn't stop repeating. Now all the office people were running around the school announcing who picks up who and who who needs to wait to be picked up. My mum picked me up and dropped me off at my aunty's. Who knows what Grace did.

2 comments:

  1. It was a funny day wasn't it Ariana. It is always strange when the day starts out one way and then changes to something else. What did you do at your Aunties house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ariana! I am Hannah from Mamaku 1 Grey Main School.
    Wow that's a very interesting story you have there! It must have been scary with the power out! It would have been really worrying, having to wait to be told if you were gonna get picked up or not. What do you think Grace did?

    Bye, from Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.