Pages

Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Tech Master!

On the 5th of September some people from our class went to Hornby Primary School to do a toolkit. We had to show people what we could do on devices, and my group showed people how to do 'Google Drawings'. We did well, and I had fun. My favourite toolkit there was on ' how to do a screencastify' by Lauren, Mika,  Cayde and Shukoor. We got to explore new things on screencastify like 'how to turn the webcam on'. I found out how to draw on the screen while I'm recording. Here are some pictures from the day.:D


6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Please feel free to comment on my blog!

    Thanks,
    Ariana, Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariana,

    This is a very thoughtful blog. I like how you were specific about what the day was about and what you enjoyed. I also love the little cartoon person. Did you create that yourself?

    Do you think you could teach others about what you learnt?

    From Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Spragg,
      Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog.
      Yes, I did create that cartoon person myself, what thing about the person do you like the most?

      Thanks,
      Ariana, Yaldhurst Model School.

      Delete
    2. Hi Ariana,

      Your skill at creating a person blows me away. It looks complicated (though having watched your toolkit I know how to do it) and I love the colour. I wouldn't have thought to use something like this to put in my blog.

      :) Mrs Spragg

      Delete
  3. Hey Ariana, Its Sharney and I did the same thing as well and I was in one of the pictures it only showed my ponytail anyway It looks like you were having fun. :) What was your favorite part ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharney,
      I remember seeing you at the Toolkit! My favourite part was getting to try everybody else's toolkit, what was your favourite part?

      Thanks,
      Ariana, Yaldhurst Model School.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.