Pages

Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

The House Story (written by Ariana)

The House 🔐
CHAPTER1
I was walking down a road when I saw a house in front of me. I had a scanning look at the creepy frightening house, I saw on that On the very tip of the top of the roof I saw a small statue of a spider. The house was colored Navy blue and looked as if it was made of wood.
Some pieces of wood were broken…
CHAPTER 2
I felt suspicious so I Opened a humongous Silver rusty Gate but it was very hard to open. The Gate made a LOUD Piercing noise and after I heard that noise my ears ached… I managed to get in.
CHAPTER 3
I was SO confused!!! The lawn had been mowed and the garden was beautiful but the house was disgusting and horrible. I picked a fair amount of flowers and I hoped the owner didn’t mind. I reached down to feel the grass...
CHAPTER 4
I was so close to the door now…
I was about to knock when… I smelt a curry smell but ew!! I smelt smells, smells That I couldn’t explain disgusting smells… I wondered what they were?
CHAPTER 5
I got over the smell. I thought might open the door but…
NOOOOOO!!! I screamed out in my head!
No door handle I thought…


CHAPTER 6
I stood there shivering and frightened for a few minutes.
HELLO!! A lady popped out of the front door window. Hello?
She had a missing front tooth and I couldn’t see anything else in the house
but her...😈
CHAPTER 7
She opened the door to me ...




3 comments:

  1. have you finished your story?
    you could write more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you finished your story?
    you could write more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is coll to see your witing

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.