Pages

Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

100 word challlenge


I take off. I don’t know where I am going, but I’ll figure something out. I have a friend across town that I can go to, but that's about an hours walk. Well, I’ll have to do it anyway, No one else will accept me. I am finally here. I knock on the door, though there is a doorbell. Its 10:37p.m but she’ll be awake. She answers and without having to explain why i was there, led me into the spare room. I sprang into bed. The material felt like a hard spiky blanket. She walks out then the door closes. A mysterious voice fills my ears.

This is my 100 word challenge. I hope you enjoyed my story.

1 comment:

  1. Your 100 words have made me feel quite sad. You have made me wonder why your story's protagonist is in a situation where no one else will accept her. This is a wonderful piece of writing.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.