Pages

Pages

Saturday 28 May 2016

The Amazing Race

Rimu Are doing something called the 'Amazing Race' The Amazing race is where whenever you read a book you move a different country then when you move to a different country, then you have to find out a fact about the country you moved to. right now, I am at the starting line because I haven't fully read a chapter book yet.The book I am reading right now, is called 'Matilda'. Each time I read a book, then a fact will be on one of these countries. My padlet is below. (Please do not edit my padlet)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great description of The Amazing Race Ariana - well done! How are you enjoying Matilda? That is my favourite Roald Dahl book. Looking forward to reading these facts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.