Pages

Pages

Thursday 26 May 2016

100 word challenge

In class, we have been working on something called the 100 word challenge, It is where we have to write a story that has exactly 100 words in it. We are doing this because it helps us improve our vocabulary. This week my story is called 'the stairway to the sky'
Hope you enjoy,  


The stairway to the sky
I was lost in the forest and then suddenly I saw a very bright light. I walked towards the bright light and when I came closer then I saw a golden staircase and It led up to the sky so I started to walk up...
When the staircase ended, I figured I was in the sky. It was so bright It took me about five minutes to get used to the brightness. I walked around and I saw a very big lion with a bright shiny golden main. Then there was a dark tunnel I decided to go through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.