Pages

Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Student Summit 2018!

Hi Bloggers!
A few posts down I promised you that I would tell you about what I did when I went to the Student Summit 2018!

I was lucky to be given the position of being the leader of the PiktoChart DLO Group. Our group was to show other students how to use PiktoChart to make blogging more exciting. We had a Google Slide set up for steps and we let the students try to make their own PiktoChart, with Images, Backgrounds and Info about their topic.

After this, we went to different presentations on computers. I went to a presentation on how to make a 'Biteable', and after I went on a presentation on how to make an animation on google slides.

Here is a picture of my group presenting PiktoChart.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ariana,

    How cool is that?! Teaching other students about something so that they can improve their digital knowledge. And you got to go and learn as well. It is great to be able to see the group and read how you did the teaching. Perhaps you could share the slide you used so others can learn how to use it too?

    Well done,
    Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Spragg,
      Thanks for the advice, I will pop the slide up now!
      How is your trip going? Me and my family are going to Fiji soon, super excited!

      I hope your trip is going well, I'll have a look at your travel blog!
      Thanks,
      Ariana, Yaldhurst Model School

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.