Pages

Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

Zipline - My Story

Kia Ora! For the past three days I have been working on a POST Test, writing a narrative.
My narrative is named 'Zipline', and it is about a girl going into Paris, France, and travelling through the city on a Zipline. I went through a process when writing this and followed steps.

  1. I Planned my writing on a google doc to come up with some ideas for my story and lay it out
  2. I drafted my writing to get an idea of the base of my story and come up with more ideas
  3. I highlighted improvements I made to the story 
  4. I found a website I could use to decorate my story (PiktoChart), and now I'm publishing it on my blog.
If this writing is too small to read then click on this link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.