Pages

Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Geometry and Measurement - Maths

Hi Bloggers!
For the past couple of weeks I have been working on Geometry and Measurement, so things like working out angles, converting weights etc.

I thought I would share what I've done with you guys since I don't really share slides much.
I have been working on a google slide specially made for my maths group, with questions, videos, and more.

Here is the slide I have been working on:



I have not yet finished this slide, but you guys can take a look of what I have done, and give me any tips to make my work easier.

What I have found difficult so far is figuring out angles of a triangle and working out a perimeter of a shape, but with the help of my friend/s, I was soon able to figure it out and I found it much easier.

What do you do while you're doing maths in your class? Do you find a teacher to help you, or do you prefer 'C 3 B4 Me'? I usually go find help from people in my maths group first, and if they're not sure either, I go to the teacher for help.

If you have any suggestions, please comment below!
Thanks, Ariana.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ariana!
    I'm doing that slide at the moment. I'm finding reading Coordinates the hardest. Its great that you got some help from your friends to finish some of the things on it.
    Hope your terms going well!
    From Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah!
      Thanks for commenting on my blog, what I found hard yesterday while I was working on it was working out the area of a circle (Diameter divided by 2 = Radius x π = area squared)

      I hope your trip is going well, can't wait to see you!
      Thanks,
      Ariana, Yaldhurst Model School

      Delete
  2. Hi Ariana,

    Its Kyla from Kawakawa primary school in room 2 I really like the way you learned shapes a geometry and sheared your learning with use on google slides it is cool that yous are learned that tip of math's because we just learnt that.
    good job.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.