Pages

Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

Pet Day Update!

Hi Bloggers!
The other day I told you guys how we made vegetable sculptures on pet day, but now it's time to tell you the rest that happened!

After we made the veggie sculptures, we watched sheep shearing, duck herding, and much more!
Some of us got to meet the judges and write for them. I was one of those people, and I was working with 'Large Dogs'. They had to complete a course, which was: "Go up onto the bench, weave through the cones, go up onto the bench again, and then go around a cone and sprint back". Some dogs were really obedient, but some not!

We also had a coffee cart at our school, a bake sale, and lots more! I brought a hot chocolate from the coffee cart, and the man gave me extra marshmallows!

Here are some pictures from the day:
My Friend Group and I sitting watching the duck herding
Duck Herding!
Sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.