Pages

Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

May the 'Fourth' be with you!

Guys, it's May the 4th. So, May the fourth be with you!
Now, some of you will be wondering what I mean. So, in Star Wars, their 'phrase' is "May The Force Be With You!".

Since the date is May 4th, we are having a Star Wars theme at our school and we got to dress up as Star Wars characters. I went as 'Rey.' Below is a picture of me and my friends and what we were dressed up as, also what my class was dressed up as, and a few Star Wars themed pictures.

In my class, there were three people who went as 'Rey', and they were both my best friends!
Did your class do anything on May the 4th at your school? If you did, please comment! Thanks Guys.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.