Pages

Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

My Prototec

From the start of Week One, Term Four, Rimu Class started doing prototec nearly every day. Prototec is a basic facts site where you can choose what stage you want to do. I think it's best that you record your scores on a graph so you can see if you have been improving or not; That's what I've been doing. Here is the Link so you can have a go!

Here is my Prototec graph for the last six weeks. I did stage 7. I mostly learnt how to convert percentages. This is important for when I go shopping! I think this is an effective way of learning basic facts because it gives you different questions each time, you can mark it yourself so you can see quickly what you got right and where you went wrong. It's on a site so you could you could practise at home too! Give it a try and see how you get on!



2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see that you are looking at different ways to learn and reinforce your basic facts knowledge. Have you considered ways that you use basic facts in your everyday life? For instance; if you brought the principal an apple 5 times a week for 8 weeks and each apple had four pips - How many apple trees could the principal possibly grow?

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ariana!
    My school does Prototec too. I am on level 6, I like how you made a graph to show your test scores.
    Kind regards
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.