Pages

Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

100 word challenge.

Hi, This is my one hundred word challenge for the week. This week for the prompt I had to use the sentence 'But where were they going?' Here is my one hundred word challenge.


Hello? I whispered through the door. SHH! My mum yelled. My mum and my aunty pushed the door open and they glared at me. “Shoosh” Mum said. They walked past me then went out the door. But where were they going? It was 3:06am! I waited patiently. It had to be hours now. 8:07pm the clock read. Where are they? I asked myself. The door creaked open; WHo was it? The man I took a glance at was all black. “Your mummy is gone now.” He said. I knew what that meant. I was scared. I ran to mums room to see if dad was there...

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a very scary story. You have set up a great sense of suspense. I hope you were planning a happy ending.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ariana
    I like your writing it's really interesting and I want to read on. It has some good describing words like "The door creaked open, I whispered through the door. Maybe you could put a link to a slide that has photos of what is happening.

    Kind Regards Ebony

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.