Pages

Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Cycle Safety.



The past three days I have been doing Cycle Safety with my year six friends. On Monday we biked half the day practicing how to indicate and getting ready for the road. On Tuesday we biked all day on the road stopping at signs and learning how to use them. On Wednesday, we biked half the day. I learned how to indicate and to give way. I found it challenging when I had to do my lifesaver look before I go onto the middle of the road.  My next step is to control my bike on the road and don't weave. It's scary for drivers.

This is my certificate. 


This is the back of my certificate. It tells me what I did well on and it tells me what I need to improve on.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you learnt so much in just 3 days Ariana! Great perseverance. I wonder where you will bike to now? Did you know my favourite quote is, "I'm not an avid cyclist but I'm an avid traveller who's realised cycling is the best way to see the world." Are you teaching your little brother any of these tips?
    Keep up the great work.
    Miss Blair :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.