Pages

Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

UC biology trip

A few months ago, I went to Canterbury University for a biology trip with my class. I saw a lot of fish and sea animals. Here are some photos so you can see more of what we did. I learnt that people put ink on cardboard then put food on the cardboard so then animals smell the food, then they go onto the cardboard to get the food. When they go on the cardboard their pawprints show on the ink. Then the people collect the cardboard to see the pawprints and identify the animal. I found this interesting.




1 comment:

  1. This looks like a fascinating trip. I would have love to have heard about it sooner. Do you have a special interest in finding out more about animals? Do you think that the world is a good place for animals at the moment?

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.