Pages

Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

100 word challenge week 9


This week our 100 word challenge had to be based on being in a cell. I wrote about how it felt to be in one. The picture below is what picture I got given to write with.  My story is below the picture, please comment! The title is 'Jail for life'






I heard a siren outside my door. The door was open and The first thing I saw was a police officer. “You’re under arrest.” 

Next thing I knew, I was in jail. 
Days and days went by and one hour felt like 50 hours. And the food was disgusting. The sausages tasted like plastic.

And now was the time to speak up. I didn’t actually murder anyone, and if I didn’t murder, then how do they have proof? 

I tried to speak to the police officer, and he didn’t believe me. 

1 year had gone by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.