Pages

Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

100 word challenge week 7

100 word challenge
The sound the Violin made satisfied me. I went to sit down on a chair to see the man playing the Violin. I had ordered a burger but found that somebody else had already eaten it.
Since I couldn’t eat my burger, I went home.
I wanted to make a cheese sandwich instead, but the cheese wasn’t yellow, it was blue, Yuck.

The wind from the Airplane passing by, had swept my pot of flowers over. I couldn’t be bothered cleaning it up, so I turned the T.V. on and slept.

The police siren woke me...

2 comments:

  1. And yet some people like blue cheese. do you like blue cheese? How annoying that someone else had eaten your burger. I love the way you can take a random set of words and turn them into a story. Well done. I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.