Pages

Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Learning to trace with Google Drawing!

Hey Bloggers!
Throughout the year I've seen so many of my classmates doing amazing drawings online, and when they said the did it with Google Drawing, I was simply amazed. 

I always wondered how they did it! And I finally learned how. 
Tracing. With google drawing, you can insert an image, and then use the tools to trace around the image, but, of course, you would need to add your own things some of the time, because if you didn't, then you'd be committing plagiarism by completely copying it!

This time I drew an astronaut. 
This is the original image: 
















This was the one I made: 

















Thanks Guys! If you'd like to know how I did this, let me know in the comments! Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ariana !
    I like how you did your astronaut, Maybe next time you could maybe do a DLO about it because I didn't really get how to do it, but anyways its a great blog post and have a awesome week.
    From Sharney :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.