Pages

Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

I got lost during orienteering...

On Wednesday we went to spencer park, and did teamwork activities for the William Pike Challenge.
We arrived at spencer park, with Rangi Ruru Girl's school. My favourite activity was when all of my group had pipes and we had to get a marble across the field. Later on we had to pick partners to go orienteering with and I went with my friend Jedi, and then Jacob joined our group. We read the map wrong a detoured from the group - the instructor had to run around the forest to come and get us, which I found pretty funny. Overall I had a good time and I hope we get to do something like this again.
The photo below is a group photo with the Year 7/8s of my school and the Year 8's of Rangi Ruru. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Ariana!
    That's just what you would do, get lost in a forest. Just a normal day with Ariana. What were the other activities you did? Did you find it hard or easy working with people from another school? Would you do it again? If you could what part would you re-do?
    Great work!
    From Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah, thanks for commenting!
      I think if I did this again I would follow the group during orienteering instead of thinking that my route was right! At first, we were trying to work out which school we were with and it turned out we were with Rangi Ruru, I think everyone worked well and tried hard in all of the activities!

      Thanks, hope you're having a good time,
      Ariana @ Yaldhurst :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.