Pages

Pages

Monday 12 December 2016

Last Post of the year! :(

Hello Guys, This is my last post for 2016😩! I am wishing you all a happy holiday! 






9 Comments! Thank you!












Guys, Thanks so much. It's only been one year and we have got 1,956 pageviews ALREADY! Thanks Again!








Guys! I have BIG news! The last time I viewed my blog (6 mins ago) I had 1,964 pageviews. But just then, I viewed my blog and then I saw that I had 2,007. WOW now I have 2,009! Thanks so much, I wish you ALL a happy holiday. BYE GUYS! 2,011 page views! 2,014!!!!!! 2,017! Sorry guys, I have to go. Happy viewing!

3 comments:

  1. Ariana: Well done for all of the contributions you have made to YMS this year. It is great to see you trying new and varied experiences with a positive growth mindset. Have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ariana,
    Today when I visited your blog, there are 2,060 page views! I am sure you will be super excited. What do you think makes people want to view your blog? Keep up the sharing over the holidays too - maybe you can add some photos of what you do in the holidays and write some stories to share. It would be great if people visited your blog in the holiday and saw new posts wouldn't it. Enjoy your summer holidays.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tania,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog, I don't know why people view my blog so much!;) I did enjoy my summer thanks,
      Ariana

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.